Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunshine Award Thingy!

I'm sending BIG WET kisses to... minaraloualissonsunshine, and an extra kinky one to you P.D. for this neat Sunshine Award.
I was very excited until I thought about who to pass it along to. Undoubtedly someone is gonna feel hurt, or left out. Shit.
So, uh yeah, thanks a-fucken-lot ladies.

Some of you peeps have already won this award, so don't be greedy. I am not giving it to you.
Hmmm... here goes.


The rules of this blog award are:
1. Post this logo within your blog or post
2. Pass the award onto 5 fellow bloggers
3. Link to the nominees within your post
4. Let the nominees know they have received an award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link the person whom you received this blog award

Miss Burton - There is NEVER a dull moment with this gal.  I am quite a sucker for her sarcasm and dirty talk too.

Sarah - That girl is full of energy. It is absolutely contagious. She is SO adorable.  I could just eat her up... SERIOUSLY... I wouldn't even gain an ounce!

Sottile - Is a very busy vet student... social life, events, travel, studies, etc... I live vicariously through her exciting and dramatic life.

Her roommates however need to have their baked goods shoved up their fat asses.

I read everyone of the blogs to the lower right of my page. Check them out. They are all lovely.

Much luv,
xoxo zen

P.S. Meg - I saw someone else already gave this award to you. Check your comments, then get off your tiny ass and do the post. xoxo

P.P.S. Everyone should check out Calla's blog too. She's supa cool. I really love people who use the word "fuck". It adds a nice dramatic flair. She's definitely got alot of flair.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You're so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this isn't related to this post, but it's your latest, so I thought I'd post on this one ;).

    Haha! I abolutely love that line at the top of your page! Warning: This pro-ana blog may cause you to stop being such a fatty.
    I think that deserves an award all on it's own. (Ok, a little related to your post).
    132 lbs!
    Seriously sweetcheeks, start updating me all about your weight loss! I'm anxious here! I'm scared you'll have disappeared by your next post. ;)

    Stay strong! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading Lucille Leseur's blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooo thank you thank you thank you, you just made my day!!
    Love you xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet loving it :) thnx so much!! never thought blogging would make me feel so damn good! /xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did change my blog URL, didn't realize it would screw up people's links... Oops...

    Your new layout looks purdy. :)

    BBQ sauce on cut up chicken = delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're most welcome :P Glad to be the reason for your excitement then dramatic "oh shit who am I going to give this back to" realisation.

    Btw, love the sentence at the top - "this pro-ana blog may cause you to stop being such a fatty" that's gold :)

    Love xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol okay zen you motivated me finally tackle this. gah it was ALOT of work trying to find people who havent already recieved it, if only i werent so damn lazy and didnt wait till the last second to take care of stuff.
    oh and im in love with your new blog layout. (in fact im taking advantage of its newness right now by molesting it with my mind)
    oh and i TAGGED YOU! ha! all will bow to the power of my tagging-ness!
    stay strong
    meg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummmm......I love you.

    Kinkily, and also lovingly.

    I realize that's redundant, but I don't care because I'm braindead and depressed beyond all reason. So deal. Please? :\

    <3
    P.D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What?? Could you BE any more of a darling? I'm embarrassed. Truly. I don't know if anyone has used the word "classy" to describe me before, but it's very welcome.
    So do I really have to give them out to other people? Or could I just give them all back to you? :)

    ReplyDelete

Use foul language if you love me...